1. Spongebob Squarepants is gay, apparently. I never knew. Or, rather, I never thought about it. It's like finding out something that you never really thought about and then thinking, Well duh.
2. I got chili in my eye today! I put my spoon in the chili and there was a splashback that somehow made it past my glasses right into my eye! Thank cod the chili was so bland--otherwise there could have been damage.
3. I think my new Developmentally Disabled look is working for me. Just today a girl at Starbucks gave me a free piece of chocolate. She said she didn't feel like ringing it up. Sure. She was just being nice cux I look like Dumb & Dumber. I figure if this keeps up I'm going to really work it, like with the voice and all. Maybe I'll get some special shoes or something. It's kinda like that time when I had laryngitis and couldn't speak, but still had to work at Subway--I pointed to things and gestured as if I were a deaf-mute, and everyone was so nice. It's kinda like that, right.
4. I was thinking about depression, as someone I know is going through some shizzl right now, and I've come up with a good treatment for it: Hawaii. No one is depressed in Hawaii. No one. So I think that a trip to Hawaii should be the treatment for depression, and it should be covered by insurance. Hawaii-as-depression-treatment is attractive for many reasons:
Clearly Hawaii is a superior treatment for depression, and probably everything else. I'll be submitting my idea to the Department of Health and Depression, or maybe the Department of Hawaii, or whoever.
5. Putting a wet towel on the radiator really does humidify a room quite well.
And those are today's blips.