Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Onkbers

I think I have a new favorite movie -- Willy Wonka! That's not the official title, but that's what I'm calling it, because I can never remember the real title. I saw it over the weekend, and it's amazing. When I first heard about it, I wasn't all about the whole Johnny Depp as Willy Wonka thing (I thought it should be Andy Dick), but it works. It's probably the coolest movie ever until the next coolest movie ever, so everone go out and see it.

Other weekend happenings: I went to see an interview of Martin Scorcese, which was cool, except for the fact that it was hard to hear what he and the interviewer were saying, since we were sitting on the upper level of the theater. The person who prepped the crowd before MS came on stage was Pick Boy, from some show on Nickelodeon that I've never seen. After the interview, I ate at Dojo with Emjee and then we went to this cream puff place in Astor Place. I think it's called Beard Papa. They have a machine there where they take these dough shells and inject them with cream. I totally wanted one. It would be great to have a dinner party where you make all the food with this injector and then give a recital on your theremin.

Wow, I thought I'd have more to say, but I guess I don't. Fish oil does not reverse grey hair.

Beep!
Ed Shepp

No comments: